Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hollywood! On Sale Now.


This is my photo shop created interpretation of Hollywood aka the Motion Picture Industry. As you can see the arch deceiver has the world in his hands as he takes us on a magic carpet ride. In this case the magic carpet is the U.S. flag. My feelings on the modus operandi of this sinister behemoth of an industry is detailed in my blog entries. Kindly submitted for your perusal. But as previously stated in an earlier blog, all of this dumbing and numbing down of the world's populace is done at a price. Hence the sale price at the top left corner. That my friends is the genius of it all.

All of the source images were snatched from google images except the work I did myself using photo shop as I mentioned before.




This is the first google image I used and it can be found here.










This is the second and it can be found here.













And finally I got this picture here.

No comments: