Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Adobe CS3

My interest in Adobe software actually started with the Windows paintbrush application. I had all these crazy ideas about what I wanted to do with images and text and became frustrated with how limited paintbrush was. So of course using a search engine I began scouring the Internet and low and behold I came across an Adobe trial application. My prayers had been answered http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Of course I am now an Adobe junkie, getting my fix everyday, as I try to increase my knowledge of a seemingly limitless software. I really believe the team over there at Adobe are other worldly, as they have surely brought a superior knowledge that has greatly benefited we mere mortals here on earth. That would probably explain the hundreds of UFO sightings but that's neither here nor there and you haven't heard that from me. Okay the finger tips are going cold and I feel a slight twitch. Now I usually don't do this but I'm in a generous mood so if you too are a Adobe fiend get your fix here www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/.

No comments: